Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Newbie in running

I never like sport in my life. After inspired by my daddy (63 years old), I decide to go into sport. I try playing badminton since last june 2011. But deal to lack of kaki (partner), we temporary stop it.

This Chinese new year spending some time with my daddy talk about sport....running, mountain biking etc. In my mind i think of starting jogging. I know this is very hard and challenging for me. Running need lot of stamina.

After my awesome chinese new year break, I decide to give running a try. Never to late to start one :)

this quote encourage me: A journey of a thousand miles started with a first step 千里之行始於足下
So I have start my first step......




This is my very first 1KM run+walk dated 08 Feb 2012:




I been doing this for the pass 3 weeks. You can follow my profile here: http://www.dailymile.com/people/robinng

I am looking for running+training partner as well. I need more motivation :)
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment